Production Blog: Reshooting




 Hey guys, it's Alyssa! I've finished my final task. We already know this, but I've been working very hard on my final task. My group decided to reshoot some scenes, however. Some of our scenes that were originally filmed didn't quite meet our requirements. We filmed again and I'm so glad that we did. I feel like the difference between the scenes that we reshot and the original scenes is huge. The process is finally over, for real this time. Thank goodness. This was hard work, but I'm glad I went through this process with my closest friends. I enjoyed every part about it. Yes, even editing until my back and neck ached. I'm definitely gonna miss it… just kidding. On a real note though, I appreciate this opportunity to grow my skills with filming. I can definitely see my growth. I'm also glad that I got to take you guys on the journey with me. I know it hasn't always been smooth sailing, but I loved my experience. Anyway, I'll talk to you guys soon. See you later!

Comments

Popular Posts