Production Blog: Peer Review




 Hey guys, it's Alyssa. This blog will be all about what my mom said about my final task. She had some criticisms. I'm very glad that she critiqued my final task because it has helped a ton. After hearing everything that she had to say it opened my eyes. She mentioned the editing. While I'm still not finished with the editing, she told me that I should clean it up some. She said that cutting scenes more abruptly could help with my final task. She said this because my final task is a horror genre. This does make sense as well. I noticed when researching genres that this was a common theme in horror media types. I don't know why I didn't notice earlier. She also mentioned the acting. While there wasn't much, there were some scenes that had a decent amount of acting. She mentioned that while it was good, it didn't feel intense enough for what I was going for. I understood what she said. After she gave me my critiques, I rewatched my final task. I did see everything that she said and why. Now I'm onto better editing my final task. Hopefully learning to act better too. Anyway, I'll talk to you guys later.

Comments

Popular Posts