Production Blog: Second Day Filming




 Hey guys, it's Alyssa. Today is the second day that I'm filming. I haven't filmed yet. However, I will be soon. Today I'm supposed to be filming at my friend's house. The scenes that I'm filming at her house are the backbone of my final task. If these scenes don't turn out great, I will be super upset. It'll be like throwing my entire final task in the trash. These scenes require good acting. And while I'm not a professional actress, I still want to try my best. Aside from this, nothing new has happened. I will let you guys know after I film how everything went. After this, I'm showing my final task to my mom. I stated this in an earlier blog. I can't wait to see what she has to say about all my hard work. Very interested as well. I think that criticism will help me grow. My final task too. This will all be beneficial. I'm glad that this is going so well though. Anyway, I'll talk to you guys later. 

Comments

Popular Posts