Production Blog: First Day Filming!




 Hey guys, it's Alyssa. The first day of filming went great. All of the scenes I had to film in my house were perfect. I am so excited seeing this task come together. Since a location for my final task requires the "woods" or some forest type of area, I decided to film near a park at my house. This helped to kill two birds with one stone. Filming at two locations in one day definitely helped with my work load for tomorrow. Working with my group members has been great. I enjoyed working with them. They even had some great ideas when it came to filming. I am quite scared for the editing though. I really hope I can edit the final task perfectly, to truly reflect my hard work. While I am nervous for the editing. I do want to show someone my rough draft. I wanna make sure that my final task comes out the best it possibly can. I think the person that I wanna choose is my mother, because I do trust her judgement and I think that she'll be honest when critiquing my final task. I appreciate my group member helping with the creative aspect of the final task. They have added extra things to the final task that really bring it together. I'll let you guys know how filming tomorrow goes. Anyway, I gtg, bye guys. 

Comments

Popular Posts