Production Blog: Finally Finished!

 



Hey guys, it's Alyssa. I'm finally finished with this long process. It had its ups and downs. That's for sure. I did have a great time though. Working with my friends was better than I thought it would be. They have great work ethic. I know I've mentioned this before but I felt like it needed to be stated again. There were some roadblocks that I faced. I was sick for a while and was struggling to get back into my groove. However, once I got back into it, everything went great. I took the criticisms from my mother in the peer review great. I truly used them to my advantage. I really am glad that I got them. While I am sad to see that my final task is done, this is a major relief. I am so glad that all this stress has paid off. I am so excited to know that all my hard work wasn't a waste. Thank goodness I'm done with this though. I'll be back soon. Anyway, I'll talk to guys later!

Comments

Popular Posts