Production Blog: Filming

 



Hey guys, it's Alyssa. I'm finally onto filming. I chose the music that I wanted to use for my final task, thank goodness. While it was frustrating that I couldn't decide on something, the problem is finally resolved. My filming process will be split into two days. The days I will be filming will be Saturday and Sunday. Filming on the weekends has been the plan this entire time, since it is the one time me and my group members will be able to film.  I've decided that filming everything for my final task all in one day may be too much of a hassle. There are multiple locations that I have for my final task. This is why I'm breaking up my filming days. I'm very excited to finally film and see my ideas that I've had for this final task come to life. I hope that I can truly be happy with the outcome of my final task. I've been working very hard and it would be a waste if I didn't put my all into the filming. The help of my group members has been great as well. I trust that my final task will come out great since I'm working with them. There hasn't been anything much to say, since my filming hasn't quite started yet. However, I am very excited for the outcome. Anyway, I'll talk to you guys later. I'm ready to film!

Comments

Popular Posts