Production Blog: Choosing Music!

 



Hey guys, it's Alyssa. I've been working really hard with my group. We've recently been deciding what to do with our soundtrack. For my final task, my genre is horror. With horror, I feel like the music is extremely important. Depending on the music, horror media can range from kiddie horror, to absolutely terrifying. Of course, the music isn't the only thing that contributed to this, but it is very important. That's exactly why it's been such a hard decision to make. With choosing our music, my group had been struggling. We haven't been bickering or anything, but we haven't been exactly agreeing on what to choose. This has been a bit of a roadblock, but I have trust in my team. I'm sure we'll agree on the perfect soundtrack, and finally be happy with our final task. Other than this, we've been very cohesive as a group in a sense. I truly am happy with the people that I chose to work with. It is a huge plus that my teammates are my friends. At first I was skeptical. I thought that it would be difficult to work with my friends but their work ethic is amazing and I continue to mention it in almost every blog. This is exactly why I think we'll be completely fine with choosing music and eventually agreeing. Anyway, I'll talk to you later. 

Comments

Popular Posts